We have handpicked a team of expert coaches to support AusNet employees through Stop For Safety: Real. Wellbeing.
You are in the right place if you’d like a skilled coach to:
- Be a sounding board to discuss your questions and ideas around emotional and social hazards.
- Provide guidance and direction about having a stop for safety conversation or facilitating a presentation with/to your team.
- Advise and assist you to identify and plan your next steps.
If you are an AusNet employee and the above doesn’t sound like the help you need and you (click for more information):
- Are seeking counselling about a Mental Health concern Please contact Benestar on 1300 360 364 or speak to an AusNet Mental Health First Aid Officer.
- Have questions about the Stop for Safety program logistics such as timing, costings etc? Please refer to the Stop For Safety Loop Page for a list FAQs.
- Wish to talk about a hazard that you are currently in mediation about. Please contact your HR Business Partner for advice.
- Need to clarify operational policies or processes such as working hours, travel policies, accessing customer properties etc. Please contact your HSEQ Business Partner for advice.
- Have questions regarding Modern Awards or Enterprise Agreements. Please contact your HR Business Partner for advice
To book a coaching call simply choose the best day and time that works for you and we’ll match you with one of our incredible coaches. Once booked you’ll receive an email confirmation with an introduction to your coach and your call details.